3.10.2009

Tuesday

I had a day off from work today and I was very lazy. I'm not necessarily proud of this because I did have things I wanted to get done. Although sometimes it's nice to just do nothing.

It's wonderful having a house! I just love it. I think it's the cutest little house, perfect for Jon and I. Our cat (Othello) is getting used to it. It really didn't take him too long to adjust. He is really enjoying the space to run around in. We have some wood floors downstairs and it's really funny to watch him run around on them, he slips and slides around! Very cute.

So this evening Jon went to music practice at church and I am supposed to go to volleyball later but I can't decide if I will go or not. I'm just not in the mood for it but I know it would be good for me to get out and be active since I was lazy all day. Last week at volleyball I jammed my thumb when I went to set the ball, it hurt but only for a few days. It's fine now. I think I will go...maybe.

No comments: