3.10.2009

Hobbies

If I were to make a list of my hobbies it would go on and on forever because almost every day I have a different one. Although photography has always been one of my main hobbies. I love to take pictures! In fact I created this blog to use it as a website for my photos. As you can see all I have posted are pictures. I think it needs a little more than that. I have never been the kind of person to blog, I am not very good at writing. That is why I like to post pictures. I am going to give writing a chance but I want to mix it up with pictures as well. Maybe I will write about my pictures... We'll see if I can keep this up to date. You know how when you start something new for the first few days it's all you do?! Then the interest slowly dies... Okay, that could just be me. Honestly, I don't know how this will go.

No comments: