3.28.2009

Spring Fever!

Spring is finally here! The days are getting nicer, well most of them...We have had a few yucky ones including today. I hate yucky days because it just drains all my energy. It's like I suddenly have no desire to get out and do anything or let alone do anything around the house. I do love hearing the birds out though, rain or shine they are there. Their sweet chirps always make me smile. I bought a bicycle the other day! Woohoo! I am very happy with it. I took some time to really look around and find the right one because I really didn't want to spend money on a piece of junk. I am pretty certain that I found the right one. I rode it to my parents house the other day, 2.6 miles! I had no idea it was that far. Well, that isn't very far but it just didn't seem like they only lived 2 miles away. Compared to how far we lived before when we were in the apartment it's very close! Anyways it felt so great! The sun was out and it was in the 60's! I was able to wear a tank top and jeans, comfortably. Oh it was just wonderful. I haven't really gotten out to exercise in a while, hopefully I will be able to start a good biking routine.

No comments: